Kris Aquino hurt in Nueva Ecija accident



Actress-television host Kris Aquino was injured during a minor accident at the taping of her new TV show in Nueva Ecija last March 5.

Aquino, 46, narrated on Instagram what transpired during the minor mishap.

"Na cut short ang taping ng #TripNiKris. You know me, favorite ako ng weird accidents. While touring the organic lettuce farm in Bongabon, Nueva Ecija, and while feeding the free range chickens, nahulugan ang left foot ko nung metal fence in the cover picture;"

"Siempre camera was rolling so tiniis ko. Pero OMG, ang bigat & my left foot absorbed the full weight. Thank you Dr. NiƱo Buenaventura from the ER of Immaculate Conception Medical Center for taking care of me;"

"Thank you to my producer Tita Dory Morales for being compassionate & letting me go home so that I can rest my foot for the next 2 days for the swelling & bruising to subside," Aquino said.

Doctors advised Aquino to rest at home for 24 hours.

"Wala munang masyadong movement. With this, sorry so mga kalabaw and tilapia, uuwi na ako," said said on IG video.

On Saturday, Aquino described her taping in the province as heartwarming and exhausting.

"How was your Saturday? Mine was ADVENTUROUS, enlightening, heartwarming, and exhausting. Nakalimutan ko na that taping is really draining, especially the road travel and all the walking & interacting - BUT thank God visually inspiring. #TripNiKris #March262017," she said on a video uploaded on Instagram.

The taping was part of her new television program "Trip Ni Kris" which is set to be shown on Sunday, March, 26, on GMA 7.

This is the first TV show of Aquino since she left ABS-CBN in September 2016. She started shooting for the new program last March 3.

Netizens wished Aquino well on social media.

"Always careful. I'm like you. Always meet freak accident. I feel sad seeing you in that situation. I know you love your work so much. I love you!" one of her fans said on social media.

Another follower commented: "What happened to my ....? You hurt your foot? Oh poor ....! I hope you feel better soon. Sad and sorry for you. You missed the last part of the shoot. But it's okay you can do it again anywhere later. You look so sweet and so pretty in your pajama and sweet shirt. Get well soon and goodnight! .... you." - Robert Requintina/TEMPO





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards