Kris Aquino to debut new TV show on March 26



All systems go for the television comeback of actress-television host Kris Aquino as she debuts her new show called "Trip Ni Kris" on Sunday, March 26, on GMA 7.

"Super sarap ng feeling that you missed me & happy kayo to see me again. #TripNiKris #March262017," said Aquino on Instagram.

On IG, Aquino posted as series of photos taken during the shoot of her program in Nueva Ecija.

"I was up at 5 AM. Finished taping in the beautiful natural wonder that is Minalungao National Park in General Tinio, Nueva Ecija. #TripNiKris," Aquino said.

In another picture, she captioned the image: "I missed this work, I missed meeting new people & learning about their lives- most of all I missed the smiles that greeted me every time I was taping on location... my months away from TV work taught me to truly be GRATEFUL FOR TODAY & thank God & thank all of you for the BLESSING of living & loving my life. #TripNiKris."

Aquino's social media fans were very excited for the return of their idol on television.

"We are very excited na madam. Aabangan namin yan sa GMA 7," said one of the followers of Aquino on social media.

Another follower prayed for the success of Aquino's new program. "God bless Ms Kris on your new endeavor🙏"

No timeslot has been revealed for the airing of Aquino's new program. But unconfirmed reports said that the new show will clash with the top-rating comedy talk show "Gandang Gabi Vice" topbilled by ace comedian Vice Ganda.

Aquino and Vice Ganda are the best of friends.

The 46-year-old entrepreneur and product endorser admitted being nervous for the new television venture.

"I'm nervous for this new project, new journey, new team to work with, new places to explore - but I'm prepared because my new steps are being taken wearing beautiful shoes 😘#FeelingCinderella," she said in the caption of her IG video.

In 2016, Aquino transferred from ABS-CBN to GMA 7. She is now being managed by the Antonio P. Tuviera (APT) Entertainment, Inc., the same group that handles the careers of A-listers Marian Rivera and Maine Mendoza.

APT also produces the longest-running noontime show "Eat Bulaga" also aired on the Kapuso network. - Robert Requintina/TEMPO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards