Kris Aquino TV special moved to April



Instead of March 27, the television special of actress-television host Kris Aquino on GMA 7 will now be shown on April 9.

"#TripNiKris 10:30 PM Sunday, April 9, 2017 on @gmanetwork... To clarify, this Is a 1 time, 2 hour Travel & Food exploration special with many interesting, happy people I got to interact with, and hopefully you will be entertained & inspired," said Aquino on Instagram.

Aquino also promised to take to merienda seven of her IG followers to merienda as soon as soon as the number of followers on Instagram hits 3 million.

"Yes- I'm taking 7 of you IG Friends for merienda & to personally give you a version of my #kikaykit... As soon as we hit 3 million followers, we are celebrating... Every time you like 1 of my posts & tag me w/ #happy3millionkris you'll be included in our data base from which we'll choose my merienda guest list from... in case you are from abroad, we'll LBC you the #kikaykit," she said.


Aquino said that her IG account is only short of 8,000 followers before it could finally reach 3 million.

"Analytics shared with me that my Instagram is only 8,000 followers away from from hitting three million. When we hit 3 million - in celebration of our growing community - I'm inviting seven of you to have merienda with me and I'll be giving all of you a version of my newsworthy, viral sensation 'kikay kit,' " she said.

Aquino also said that she has started taping for her digital program "The Kris List."

"I started taping #TheKrisList powered by Petron & San Miguel yesterday. With a heart overflowing with gratitude I'm embarking on a new journey, to learn new skills, meet interesting people, see places w/ fresh eyes, and create special memories to share with all of you. This #adayinmylife video was produced by my #KrisOnLine team & shot by @vir.ph," she said.


Aquino also won the Rookie of the Year award during the Chowking franchise convention held in Guangzhou, China recently.

"@chadominic & I thank our @chowkingph family for this recognition & we share this award w/ all our AliMall management & staff," said Aquino on IG. She and Dominic Hernandez own the fast-food chain at Ali Mall in Cubao, Quezon City. - Robert Requintina/TEMPO







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards