Piolo Pascual on Shaina Magdayao: 'We are really open'




Actor Piolo Pascual has said that his relationship with actress Shaina Magdayao is open as they don't hide anything from each other.

"What's good about our relationship is that we are really open. We don't keep anything from each other. So I say what is true, what is sincere, what is right, what is honest and you'll never go wrong," said Pascual, during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS-CBN recently.

"Even if you are misquoted, as long as the communication lines are open and that you have a healthy relationship, then wala namang problema," added Pascual.

Pascual and Magdayao were first romantically linked in 2012.

Magdayao has said that she does not want to label her relationship with Pascual who earlier revealed that they have been exclusively dating for five years now.

"Yes, it has been years that Piolo has been there for me as a great friend I can always count on. We have become very special to each other, even his whole family has become dear to me. Just for the record, he is free to date anyone he wants, the same way I'm free to date anyone I want," Magdayao then said, during an interview on the same late-night talk show.

"Nagkataon lang siguro na we're both not dating other people kaya nagka-exclusively dating label. But I appreciate how he has been consistent that he's not seeing anyone else but me. To be honest, Piolo has been very present in my life lately. But again since nagkaka-edad na and we don't take commitment lightly, I pray that my next one would be the right one. So it's too soon to label things officially. Huwag po kayong excited and I'm just thankful for his genuine presence in my life right now," said Magdayao, younger sister of actress Vina Morales.

On Feb. 13, Pascual revealed that he was exclusively dating Magdayao. “Mahirap i-label I guess. Whatever it is, I guess we just have to mutually respect everyone involved and not talk more about it... I’ve been with her five years na, exclusively dating, but I know and she knows that we don’t date out of what we have. Nandun kami,” said Pascual.

Magdayao, 27, also said that she is not in a hurry for another relationship. Robert Requintina/TEMPO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards