What's Janella Salvador's gift for herself on her birthday?





Kapamilya teen star Janella Salvador is turning 18 on March 30 and she is very excited to transfer to her new home which she calls as an advance birthday present for herself.

"Hopefully, by my birthday, I would be able to transfer to my new home. It's not a mansion but it's something that I'm really, really happy about," said Salvador during an interview on "TV Patrol" news program on ABS-CBN.

Salvador will transfer to the new abode with her mom theater actress Janine Desiderio and her younger brother. She said that the house was built from earnings in show business.

The teen actress also said that her mom and screen partner Elmo Magalona are in good terms.

"My mom actually doesn't want me to have a boyfriend yet. But she's very close to Elmo right now like he visits and sometimes we all spend time together. My mom and Elmo are getting along well," Salvador said.

Salvador debuted in the hit teleserye "Please Be Careful With My Heart." She starred in her own series "Oh! My G!" and "Born For You" with Magalona.

The teen sensation is also the daughter of Juan Miguel Salvador, a member of the popular 1980s group Rage Band while her mother, Desiderio, played Kim in the blockbuster musical "Miss Saigon." Her parents are separated.

She has appeared in the movies "Haunted Mansion" and "Mano Po 7: Tsinoy." Later, she will star in the film "Bloody Crayons." - Robert Requintina/Tempo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards