6 Binibinis and their-last minute preps



It's almost a month away before the grand coronation night of the 2017 Binibining Pilipinas beauty pageant and the girls competing for the titles couldn't be more excited!

We chanced upon some of the candidates at the opening of the 2017 Binibining Pilipinas photo gallery exhibit at the Gateway Cinema in Cubao, Quezon City last April 1.

There we asked them how they feel few weeks before the big night and their last-minute preparations.


Camille Manalo - "For me, no pressure. I just be myself. I want to enjoy the moment and of course, prayers. I don't eat rice. Until now, no rice."



Jehza Huelar - "Right now, what I feel is excitement because it's my birthday month pa so I'm taking one day at a time. Dahan-dahan kong ni re-relax yung sarili ko because everybody is panicky because malapit na ang coronation night. My preparations are diet and exercise. Consistency is very important because you really
have to look good when you appear in public."



Sarah Jireh Acido - "Excited and I'm nervous. Right now I'm more into physical training, question-and-answer, and of course, a lot of prayers."



Vanessa Saliba - "I'm excited for the pageant. This is my second time and I'm so happy. This is my second time and I'm so happy. I'm enjoying every moment. Every weekend, we have our training in our camp - Aces and Queens."



Gillian Colcol - "I feel blessed to be here. I've been training with my camp, developing my poses, walk and Q & A.I was surprised! I wasn't expecting (to be included among the official candidates). It was actually my birthday weekend when I learned about it."



Chanel Olive Thomas - "I'm really excited as the pageant approaches. I try to stay humble until the competition." - Robert R. Requintina


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards