KC Concepcion not hosting Bb. Pilipinas 2017



Actress KC Concepcion has said that she is not hosting this year's ediiion of Bb. Pilipinas beauty pageant at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Cubao, Quezon City on Sunday, April 30.

"Hi everyone!💕 I've read in the news that I'd be hosting 'Bb Pilipinas' but I'm sorry to announce that I will NOT be pageant host this year," said Concepcion on her tweet.

"I'm looking forward to hosting in the future😘 I'm sure it will be a great run! I wish all aspiring queens the very BEST for the competition!" added Concepcion.

Concepcion. 32, was supposed to join Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach for hosting chores of the prestigious local beauty pageant.

The daughter of megastar Sharon Cuneta has hosted Bb. Pilipinas pageant in 2011 and 2016.

Forty lovely candidates are competing in this year's Binibining Pilipinas contest. - ROBERT REQUINTINA










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards