How a failed relationship made Chanel Thomas a better person



Bb Pilipinas Supranational 2017 Chanel Olive Thomas said that her failed relationship with actor Jake Cuenca made her a better person.

"I believe that everything that has happened in your life is a part of your journey. Everything that happens is making you a better person," said Thomas, during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.

"So my relationship with him -- I appreciate that time because it's a part of my process, on becoming who I am now. And I guess it has prepared me for this moment," she said.


The Filipino-Australian model added: "I would have never joined Binibini if we were never together kasi I'm really blessed to have that experience from the very beginning."

READ: http://robertrequintina.blogspot.com/2017/03/ex-gf-of-jake-cuenca-prays-for-his.html

Cuenca and Thomas met through common friends.

At one point, Cuenca even said that he wanted to marry Thomas. But they split in 2014.


In March, Thomas said that she and Cuenca are still friends even if they broke up three years ago.

But she said that she has not heard from him for a long time now.

"Of course, you're in a relationship for so long. You will always gonna care for that person's welfare no matter what," Thomas said. - ROBERT REQUINTINA

TAGS: Bb Pilipinas Supranational, beauty pageant, Chanel Olive Thomas, entertainment, Jake Cuenca, Tonight With Boy Abunda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards