It's final! Katarina Rodriguez to keep Bb Pilipinas 2017 crown



Katarina Rodriguez finally gave closure to rumors that she was giving up her Bb Pilipinas Intercontinental crown saying that she is keeping her title.

Rodriguez, of Davao City, made the reaction during an exclusive interview at the Bb. Pilipinas Office in Cubao, Quezon City on May 5.

"Honestly I was asleep and when I woke up, I saw everything online and I have many phone calls and messages. I said 'Oh my goodness!' My family asked 'what"s going on?' Never ever did I tell anyone that I will resign or forfeit the crown," said Rodriguez.

"I was a little sad as why there was a text that Mr. Gines (Enriquez) had sent but didn't. But there was a family situation that I was weighing. And that's a personal situation. And so they didn't understand that maybe? But it might have been my fault also because I was asleep for so long," the beauty queen added.


On May 2, rumors flooded online that Rodriguez was giving up the crown due to various reasons.

Later in the day, Rodriguez reacted to the rumors.

"And maybe think it's been two days since coronation which I obviously enjoyed so much. It was one of if not the funnest things I've done," she said.

"I never made any announcements that I'm not accepting the crown? Is it alright if everyone refrains from making assumptions first," Rodriguez added. - ROBERT REQUINTINA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards