Kris Aquino suffers from intense migraine



Actress-television host Kris Aquino has said that her busy working schedule has taken a toll on his health which forced her to cancel her taping and other appointments for three days.

Aquino gave a present status of her health in her latest post on Instagram. Her complete post read:

"I never allowed myself to show I was hurt because that was weakness & why expose your wounds because then you're giving every enemy a weapon?;"


"But this week was so tough - I pushed through with an important business meeting even if I wasn't physically okay because I wanted that 'comeback' opportunity so much that I ignored doctors' instructions;"

READ: http://robertrequintina.blogspot.com/2017/04/sun-and-fun-for-kris-aquino-in-maldives.html

"The next day because I showed up for that meeting I forced myself to do my scheduled taping because I didn't want those who gave me work feel they weren't prioritized. The result was 3 days of excruciating migraine - the worst I've ever had;"

"Literally I couldn't get out of bed, I had ice packs round the clock & nothing eased the pain. We had a commitment for #TheKrisList so my online team did the best they could;"


"I read often your uplifting comments that you admire me for my resilience & positivity. But even 'survivors' get exhausted trying to hide their sadness;"

READ: http://robertrequintina.blogspot.com/2017/05/kris-aquino-to-be-active-on-twitter.html

"In my case what was emotional stress manifested as extreme physical pain. Every Sunday you'll have fresh material for #TheKrisList but apart from that I'm giving my heart, my life - privacy & quiet;"
"I owe Kuya & Bimb a Mom who isn't broken anymore, and on Mother's Day - I start this journey of becoming whole again," said Aquino.

TAGS: entertainment, Kris Aquino, migraine, showbiz, The Kris List, health

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards