Kris Aquino to be active on Twitter, Youtube



Actress-television host Kris Aquino has said that she would be active on social media soon as she focuses on her health again.

"Yes, I am back on twitter & we are already on YouTube. I shall be active soon on all platforms, will just get very healthy 1st. My doctor warned me that I have a few days of adjusting- so hehehe knowing me baka I'll end up oversharing because I have medicine as my excuse. So for now 🙈🙉🙊🤐 #besteffort ❤️," said Aquino on Instagram.

Netizens also believed that Aquino is in love again after she uploaded on Instagram a series of photos of flowers sent her since May 1.


"I will always have this piece of my heart that smiles whenever I think of you," said Aquino on IG.

Then she continued to post cryptic messages about caring and loving.

"Flowers are a beautiful version of a Get Well Soon hug;"

"If flowers still bloom after the storm, so can you...'

"Only those who care about you can hear your silence;"

"Appreciate the effort of someone who tries to keep in touch, because you are blessed that someone cares."

"April showers really do bring May flowers. Thank you for the thoughtful & caring gesture;"

Aquino ended her day flower posts with an image of red roses.


"I'm back to good health, but these beautiful roses just arrived...I have to thank God for giving my life people who genuinely care about me and they consistently make the extra effort for me to feel special. Good Night. Time to rest because there's a full day of work tomorrow,"  she said.

Last month, Aquino was romantically linked to Councilor Renan  Morales of San Antonio, Nueva Ecija but she flatly denied it during an exclusive interview with PEP.

"Walang truth whatsoever," said Aquino.

Renan is the son of businesswoman Rhodora Pascual Morales, producer of her TV special "Trip Ni Kris" which had a one-time airing on GMA-7 last April 9.

'April showers really do bring May flowers. Thank you for the thoughtful & caring gesture. ❤️'

Aquino said in the same interview she was really dismayed because the special was delayed and that the events have played out in her work engagement with Renan and his mother.

"I swear, super na-delay ang bayad, isa yun. Ang press release nila, big time na big time sila," she told PEP.

On March 16, 2017, the Moraleses held a press conference at Club Filipino for the TV special without the presence of the television host.

'She looks to the future and smiles.'

“Nagpa-presscon sila para sa sarili nila. Sarili nila prinomote nila, not me. I have no involvement with them," Aquino told PEP.

She added: "Okay, super nagamit ako because the son wants to be vice-governor of Nueva Ecija. Super use-me-in-a-sentence talaga ang nangyari.” - ROBERT REQUINTINA











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards