Sharon Cuneta starts shooting film for Cinemalaya



After her short vacation in the US where she dealt with pain and fatigue, megastar Sharon Cuneta started to shoot for her first movie for Cinemalaya days after she arrived home in Manila.

"Good morning! Woke up really early today. First shooting day of 'Ang Pamilyang Hindi Lumuluha' and out of town! My first movie for Cinemalaya. Yehey! Please say a prayer for me, for us. Thank you and have a wonderful day! God bless you all and lots of love.:-)" said Cuneta on Facebook.

Rumors said that Cuneta immediately left for the US after a photo of her husband Senator Francis "Kiko" Pangilinan and Sen. Rizza Hontiveros which appeared to be holding hands surfaced on social media. Cuneta junked the rumors as she called rumormongers "evil."

'I miss you...the only four people in the whole wide world I would give my life for.' 

Cuneta, 51, revealed the reason why she left for the US. "In the past few weeks I've had two people die on me. A favorite auntie is sick. The start of filming for my movie with Star Cinema has been moved to September. I owe so much money (on very good investments not stupid stuff) and I have NO ONE IN THE WORLD TO HELP ME. I am probably the poorest, most cash-strapped billionaire you know (!). Etc., etc., etc. So much more, and you don't know half of it. So I left Manila."

The coach of "The Voice Teen" reality program on ABS CBN was not in the country during Mother's Day on May 14. 

But Pangilinan greeted Cuneta on Instagram and wrote: "Happy Mother’s day to my partner, my best friend, the only woman I have and will love with all my heart and all my soul. Without you, I would not be the father I am to our precious children and for this I will forever be thankful;"

'officialjuday@ thanks so much my sister, Juday, Rye, Yohan, and Luna baby for the beautiful Mother's Day flowers that you sent even if I was away! I love you!'

“Know that as you go through your own journey in life I will be here beside you and even if I may not be able to solve a number of problems you face, my shoulders will always be here for you to lean on and my arms will always be available for big hugs should you feel the need for them. Always," said Pangilinan.

Back home, Cuneta said that she lost four pounds in the US. "Hmmm....Lost four pounds in the States. And here comes my old friend, JETLAG! Come on down! Hay salamat naman nang di na nag-iisip ng kung anu-ano! Ayan... inuunti-unti na ako...here we go."

Cuneta also thanked Judy Ann Santos, her husband Ryan Agoncillo and their children for sending her flowers on Mother's Day even if she was away.

'These are what I came home to today as I stepped out of the elevator to our condo. Oh, LOVE!'

And this is what my son made for me and handed to me today!💕❤️😊

As soon as she stepped out of the elevator of her condo, Cuneta saw love messages from her children which were posted on the front door.

It read: "Welcome Home" and "We Love You Mom."

A day before Cuneta arrived in Manila, she posted on IG a picture of her and her children. It was captioned: "I miss you...the only four people in the whole wide world I would give my life for." - ROBERT REQUINTINA

TAGS: Cinemalaya, Francis Pangilinan, movies, Sharon Cuneta, The Voice





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards