Gretchen Ho on Robi-Sandara rumors: 'Hindi s'ya tutoo'



Athlete-television host Gretcten Ho has said that she does not believe that her former boyfriend Robi Domingo was getting cozy with Korean singer-actress Sandara Park when they were still together.

"My gut feel says hindi s'ya tutoo. I know Robi and I trusted him a lot. And I know he's a good person. So I don't think there's anything that happened between them while we were together," said Ho, during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.

It was earlier reported that Domingo and Ho broke up because of Park.


Park has denied that Domingo was courting her saying that they are just good friends.

But Ho admitted that her parents got a bit mad when she called it quits with Domingo last March 1.

"Medyo nagtatanong sila kung ano ang nangyari. Pero nung inexplain ko naman I think they are also with me sa proseso," she said.


Domingo and Ho were in a relationship for almost three years.

"I think what's good with the both of us is that our families are close so there's a lot of respect," Ho added.

Domingo currently hosts "I Can Do That" on ABS CBN while Ho regularly appears on "Umagang Kay Ganda" and ChinoyTV. - ROBERT REQUINTINA



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards