Sam Milby not pressured to get married



Actor Sam Milby is hopeful that he would settle down with television host Mari Jasmine soon. However, the actor said that he is not pressured to get married.

"That is my ideal age (34). Pero pag 35 na ako at parang hindi ko pa nararamdaman, I don't wanna feel pressured kahit halos lahat ng kaibigan ko (are getting married)," said Milby during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.

"Ako, if I feel na ito na ang tamang panahon, and I feel na  sya talaga yung gusto kong makasama habang buhay, then I'll propose," Milby added.

Milby, 33, hopes that Jasmine is the one for him.


"I hope. I don't think you should be in a relationship pag hindi yun ang iniisip mo. You shouldn't think that it's just a pastime," he added.

As he celebrates his 12th anniversary in showbiz, Milby released his new CD called "Sam:12."

"This album was supposed to be released last year. Halos lahat ng songs na-record na. And it was gonna be released April of last year. Pero ako yung nag request na wag munang in release kasi sabay sa 'Doble Kara' so wala akong time para mag promote ng tama," said the Filipino-American actor.


Critics have described his latest musical offing as solid and strong, said Abunda.

"Thank you sa mga nagsasabi n'yan. Even me I feel this is my strongest album. Its called Sam: 12 because this year marks my 12th year in show business. There's nine tracks on it, all original except one cover song which is 'Chasing Cars,' "Milby said.

Milby will also be seen in the new movie with Kapamilya star Yassi Pressman entitled "Ang Pambansang Third Wheel." It will also star Alonzo Muhlach and Sam Pinto. - ROBERT REQUINTINA/TEMPO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards