Who are the showbiz crushes of Sharon Cuneta?



Megastar Sharon Cuneta has revealed some of her showbiz crushes in a series of Facebook posts recently.

"I haven't posted about my crush (well, one of them) of 17 years -- Jet Li! -- in a while. I just had to see his picture to feel a bit better pa. I will always love his smile, his lips and his fingers (Naaaaaks!)" said Cuneta in one of her posts.

"I have other crushes, you know! And I cannot say who kasi they all know me! Hahahahaha! Yung isa nga tagal ko ka-work noon pero walang kamalay-malay...hahahaha!" she said.


"Here is my first crush ever! I think I was the only kid in grade school at St. Paul College Pasig who mourned his death and cried over it for so long! Still in love with him! BRUCE LEE FOREVER!


"The only Pinoy crush I have had forever THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT is Boyet De Leon. But siempre naman I have other Pinoy crushes din! Pero never nilang (o ninyong!) nalaman o malalaman! Magaling ako magtago ng crushes! Kaya lang pano ko naman seseryosohin Pinoy crushes ko...eh wala naman sa kanila ang mas guapo sa lahat ng exes ko?!! Ay, at may asawa na ako eh. Hahaha!


"At heto na ang mga "I'm sorry Kiko but I will leave you na talaga pag nagkamali ang isa dito na yayain ako magtanan!" (Baka kailangan lang ng matalinong housekeeper. Ngek.) Keanu Reeves! Jeffrey Dean Morgan!

"When I worked with Andy Lau on a duet written by Jim Brickman and which we did a music video of in Hong Kong, maryosep gusto ko siya i-hug at i-lips-to-lips! Had to keep reminding myself I was married. Eh dami ko na DVDs niya before I met him. Pogi lalo in person. He was so sweet that he even came to the Hong Kong Coliseum to visit me on the afternoon of my concert there two years after we worked together! He was and still is a superstar. Ngayon kasama na niya si Matt Damon sa "The Great Wall." Bait niya and he's really a good actor.


"Puro crushes bigla ang naisip ko! Anyway --- have to go back to sleep na. Soundcheck is at 3pm and it's now 8:40 am here. Please pray for my voice and our concerts tonight and tomorrow. Thanks again so much and God bless! (Isa pang post ng throwback kong fave na sa dressing room ko lang kinunan sa ABS-CBN 2 years ago!)"







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards