Is Jessy Mendiola ready to settle down with Lucky?



Kapamilya star Jessy Mendiola has said that her boyfriend actor Luis Manzano is willing to wait for her when it comes to marriage.

Mendiola made the revelation during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN. On the late night show, she was asked a hypothetical question, "if he (Luis) proposes marriage, what would make you say yes and what would make you say no?"

"Yes because I love him very much and he makes me a better person.


"No because marami pa akong kailangang gawin. He knows that. So it's a matter of time and sabi naman nya he is willing to wait. And I think pag may ganun talagang lalaki na nagsabi sayo, its all worth it," said Mendiola.

Asked how she felt when Manzano told her "you are the woman who matters the most."

"Nagulat ako kasi katabi ko sya, hala, talaga?" she said.

Manzano and Mendiola, however, have not labeled their relationship.


Also, Mendiola admitted that she had a misunderstanding with wardrobe assistant of the gag show "Banana Sundae."

"Tutoo po na may misunderstanding na nangyari sa akin at saka sa wardrobe assistant that time.

"Ako naman nung time na yun, may kanya-kanya tayong sensitivity, may sarili tayong mga traits siguro na hindi natin alam na nakaka-offend sa ibang tao.

"So nung time na yun, I was not sure I was being over sensitive or siguro feeling ko nung time na yun may maling nagawa sa akin, I got offended," she said.


But Mendiola said that she and the wardrobe assistant are now okay.

"So yung ang nangyari na sinasabi nilang alitan. But It's all settled now. He said sorry to me, he apologized and I gladly accepted his apologies naman.

"Wala akong problem sa cast ng 'Banana Sundae.' I've learned a lot sa show. Bihira lang naman ako mag comedy dati pero now I've learned a lot and naa-apply ko ito sa ibang projects ko," she added.

Asked about the biggest misconception about her, Mendiola said: "That I am a bad person, suplada or maldita. But when you get to know me, I am not. I am willing to show more of who I am." - ROBERT REQUINTINA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards