Isabel Granada in critical condition, says partner



Actress Isabel Granada is in critical condition after she collapsed during an event in Qatar last Tuesday, October 24.

Arnel Cowley, partner of Isabel for two years now, issued a statement on her condition.

"To all family and friends, please pray for my wife Isabel Granada who is in ICU at Doha Qatar in a critical condition. She suffered from a brain haemorrhage which indicates aneurism and in turn affected her heart. She collapsed suddenly without warning yesterday afternoon and is still not responding," said Cowley in a statement.

"I have released this statement to end inaccurate speculations during this hard time for myself and the rest of the family and I would also like to thank the people that’s supporting me here in Doha," Cowley also said.


Actor-blogger Chuckie Dreyfus has also asked for prayers for the speedy recovery of his former on-screen love team.

Dreyfus, 43, made the appeal to the public on his Facebook. His complete post read:
 
"I don't want to add to the frenzy of posts about Isabel Granada's current medical condition.

"I myself woke up to this very terrible news. I have spoken to her husband and am currently keeping tabs on her status.


"Instead, I would just like to ask everyone for prayers for Isa's quick recovery and restoration. Just a quick prayer. Anywhere you may be. Spare a minute of your time or perhaps just a couple of seconds.

"Isa is a really wonderful person. Very joyful, loving and truly passionate in everything she does. Walang masamang tinapay kahit kanino. Pala-bungisngis.

"She is also the person I've spent more than half of my life with in and out of showbiz. That's why it truly pains me all the more to know that this has happened to a person such as her.

"Isa, please be strong. You've always been a fighter. You're one of the strongest women I know, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. Sending you a deluge of prayers and ALL my love." - ROBERT REQUINTINA




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards