Alessandra Ambrosio to focus on swimsuit line, acting career



After 17 years, Brazilian model Alessandra Ambrosio bid goodbye to Victoria Secret fashion show.

Ambrosio, 36, confirmed to "Entertainment Tonight" that the Victoria Secret fashion show in Shanghai, China last Nov. 20 would be her last runway show ever.

"Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have been working for this amazing brand that inspires me and women all over the world. In my wildest dreams I would have never imagined doing 17 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Shows," the model said in an emotional Instagram post.


"Thank you Ed, and all my Victoria’s Secret family for making these memories unforgettable. Last night was so emotional to say goodbye to my #angel sisters but we put on the biggest and best show ever.

"I could not have done this without all the love and support from my fans. It gives me great pride to be part the Victoria’s Secret movement! I will always be cheering for you! Love you forever," Ambrosio said.

Ambrosio told "ET" before hitting the runway that she wants to focus more on being a mom to her two children Anja, 9, and Noah, 5.


She will also devote on her Ale by Alessandra swimsuit line and acting career. Just recently, she appeared on the movie "Daddy's Home 2." starring Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell.

In 2012, Ambrosio was chosen to wear the US$2.5 million Fantasy Bra which was designed by London Jewelers.

In 2014, the Brazilian model was selected to wear the Dream Fantasy Bra, alongside fellow angel Adriana Lima, the longest-running Victoria Secret model. - ROBERT REQUINTINA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards