Jasmine Curtis eyes mini-luxury hotel in La Union



Jasmine Curtis has said that she plans to open a mini luxury hotel in La Union.

"It's like a small private luxury hotel. Hopefully. Claim it and it will happen," said Jasmine during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.

Apparently, Jasmine wanted to open her hotel business in La Union where her boyfriend surf entrepreneur Jeff Ortega is based.


Jasmine appeared on the late-night talk show to promote her latest movie "Siargao," one of the official entries to the 2017 Metro Manila Film Festival. It also stars Jericho Rosales and Erich Gonzales.

The younger sister of Anne Curtis-Smith also said that she has no regrets that she settled in the Philippines.

"I think for me more than anything parang curiosity lang always. Maybe nakikita ko sa mga friends ko na marami pa rin ang bagong graduate dun, nakasabayan ko sa high school. Parang may konting 'what would have happened in my life?' But I'm just so thankful from where I am and what I'm doing;

"No regrets, just a lot of curiosity. And pondering pag may free time ka," she said.

Jasmine, 23, also said that she has no concerns regarding health. But she admitted she was hurt when she was bashed for her thin body frame.

"The story is I was in LA for the bachelorette of my sister and I was having a nice day out by the pool;


"Nag-picture lang ako and I posted it. Sanay na ako at the point na maraming nagre-react na pumayat na ako. Normal na 'yung mga ganung comments;

"So there was one na parang shocks ang dumi ng tingin nila sa akin or ang pangit pangit ng pagkatingin nila sa pagkapayat ko to the point na I have to question;

"Hindi ba nila naiisip na meron naman akong magulang, manager, mga kaibigan na sasabihan ako if it's a real health concern? I have a doctor who checks me up anyway. I see my doctor regularly. And wala namang sinasabi na irregular yung weight loss ko or if that's a concern;

"At one point, nag reply lang ako na actually my response was to assure the netizens na walang health concern like everything is fine;

"To be honest, nabigla yung katawan ko. Wala na akong maid at driver, and this is the first time do to all the chores, taking care of my dogs, go to work, prepare for a wedding coming up, travel so many different times na hindi naman sanay yung katawan ko;


"So at that point, sumagot lang ako and I have to put the person in place kasi napaka babaw na ng tingin sa akin. And I felt like may value pa naman ako as a person and I want you to know hindi OK yung ginagawa mo," said Jasmine.

"May isang nagsabi 'anorexic ka na.' Alam nyo ba kung ano yung anorexia and how serious that is?;


"It's body shaming. I'm a mental health advocate and I myself has gone through depression and anxiety. For awhile, bumalik sya 'cus I felt like that's all I heard. It started to affect me to the point na I would cry na lang in my room every time I'd see it. I'd shut out my phone and whatever, kasi hindi nila alam na may repercussions ang mga comments ng tao," added Jasmine.

Jasmine said that she and her boyfriend will celebrate their second year anniversary as sweethearts in 2018.

Asked about wedding plans Jasmine said: "It comes up dahil ang dami ring nagtatanong especially after the wedding. Nakikita nila yung relationship namin so mature. It's really different especially form how I was before because I'm learning, I'm growing up;

"I don't want to make it too dreamy, too far para hindi namin ma-jinx. And the one thing I would love to share to everyone, because this is the one thing na gusto kong ipagmayabang about Jeff, is what he always says to me, you're my commitment to God. Go through every problem together and we'll grew to it together," said Jasmine. - ROBERT REQUINTINA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards