Why Jake Cuenca is afraid of dogs



Believe it or not, but actor Jake Cuenca is afraid of dogs.

"I'm afraid of dogs. When I see dogs, they tend not to like me all the time. But I tried," said Cuenca, when asked 5 things people do not know about him, during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.

Cuenca, one of the stars of the Metro Manila Film Festival 2017 movie "Ang Panday," also revealed four other things people may find interesting about him.


* Believe it or not, kahit kontrabida ako, I'm super good with kids.

* Now I can really say that I'm narcoleptic kasi for some reasons, because of the training, pag ginigising ako, hindi na talaga ako nagigising, so tired from training.

* I'm a frustrated rock star so nilalabas ko 'yun with my acting.

* I am huge mama's boy.


Cuenca just turned 30 last December 30. When asked about his birthday wish, the actor said: "What I want lang talaga is this movie to be great. It's already great and there's a tendency to go down in history."

"That's my birthday wish.This year has been a great year for me, 'Yung TV show mataas yung rating and I'm part of this huge movie. I'm so happy with the reviews and I'm so grateful;

"But even a great year has its ups and downs so pagdating naman sa akin, there are still things that I need to do before I turn 30, to be mature and enter that stage in my life na different perspective na," Cuenca added.


Cuenca also thanked his fans for being supportive even to the point of copying his image.

"I'm deeply touched when people copy me. Gab is such a nice guy. He did double work for me," he said

"Who's this guy who exactly dresses like me? Na-touch ako kasi parang nilalalgay nya ako sa pedestal. I'm always thankful to have a fan. I told him the first thing you have to do is to be yourself. It's nice na nagagaya n'ya ako pero for me, ang gusto ko sa kanya, is that he is a very nice guy. - ROBERT REQUINTINA



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards