Sharon Cuneta preps for 'The Big One' concert at Big Dome



Megastar Sharon Cuneta has announced that she is preparing for the biggest concert of her career which will be staged at the Smart Ataneta Coliseum in Cubao, Quezon City on September 28-29.

'The 'BIG ONE' - My 40th Anniversary Concerts will be staged at the ARANETA COLISEUM where I also held my first major two-night concert, “SHARON, SOLO WITH THE BOYS” in July 1984! SAVE THE DATES!!! SEPTEMBER 28 & 29, 2018!!!" Cuneta said on Facebook.

"This is gonna be my biggest ever (and hardest for me!) in 40 years. See you there! Thank you and GOD BLESS US ALL!" Cuneta said.


Aside from being an actress, Cuneta is also a singer. She debuted with the song "Tawag ng Pag-Ibig" which she recorded at age 12.

It received a lukewarm response from listeners. But Ate Shawie, as she is also fondly called, did not give up. Her succeeding songs became monster hits.

Some of the memorable songs she recorded that continue to hit the airwaves these days are "Mr. DJ," "Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko," "I-Swing Mo Ako," "High School Life," "Langis at Tubig," "To Love Again," "Bituing Walang Ningning," "Sana'y Wala Ng Wakas," "Ikaw," among others.

She has also done concerts here and abroad.


Cuneta, whose new fast-food commercial with ex-husband Gabby Concepcion has already reached more than 8 million views om social media, also greeted television host and actress Kris Aquino on her birthday on Valentine's Day.

At 52, the megastar said that she and Aquino have renewed friendship.

"There are not too many of us in showbiz. But love & respect prevail amongst us all - especially us two! Since we are no longer hiding our renewed friendship (we have been in touch secretly for some time now! I want to greet my new BG (BabyGirl), Miss Kris Aquino, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" said Cuneta on Facebook.

"And of course, a Happy Valentine’s Day - even if she will get to celebrate both occasions tomorrow pa as she’s presently in another timezone;


"May the Lord in His infinite goodness give you the LOVE you desire and truly deserve real soon and may He continue to bless you abundantly! love, love, love, always, Ate (the one who now has the right to spank you with my tsinelas if you’re mali. Like you text me agad when I am. Hahahahaha!) (Still looking for your blankie!);

"Thank you for showing and sharing your heart with me like never before. And for caring about and for me, sharing your knowledge with me, and your generosity of spirit. (And I thought I already knew most everything about business!;

"Galing my BG!) Have a blast with the boys! Sending you lots of hugs and kisses. Take care and see you when you get back!" said Cuneta. - ROBERT REQUINTINA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards