Will Agot Isidro ever sing again?



Kapamilya star Agot Isidro has revealed that she had bad experiences with men as she said that she never had lesbian relationship.

"I've never had a lesbian relationship. I don't think I've ever been swooned by a (lesbian). Hindi pa ako naliligawan," said Agot, when asked if she had any lesbian relationship, during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.


"Pero siguro nagpaparamdam sila hindi ko lang ma-gets. But I have no judgment. I have a lot of friends who are gay;

"In my concept of love in my life right now, I'm happy kasi now eh. And I had bad experiences with men. Hindi naman sa jaded ako. But a little cautious maybe," said Agot, star of the movie "Changing Partners."

"Siguro it hasn't hit me yet. Hindi mo alam 'yan eh. Siguro when it hits me, wala na akong magagawa," she said.


Agot graduated from the University of the Philippines with a degree in interior design. Later she pursued fashion and marketing at the Institute of Technology in New York where she graduated magna cum laude.  She has a master's degree in communication from the Ateneo de Manila University.

In 1994, Agot hit the music scene with her monster hits "Sa Isip Ko," and "Everyday." She followed it with "Beginning Today."

Asked if she would sing again, Agot said: "I don't know if people would hear me sing again. I would perform in a small (venue). I like singing, I miss singing."

Agot, 51, also said that she doesn't care about bashers on social media.


"Bashers, if they go below the belt, blocked. There's no point having a discourse with them because wala namang mapupuntahan eh. Set na 'yung mind n'ya sa ganun eh," she said.

On reading the comments section of social media platforms, Agot said: "Actually not so much. But I still do just to get the feel of what's out there."

"I'm a little more safe aware than most people. Parang I know my strength, weaknesses. So I know 'yung mga ganyan, I let it slide off," she added. - ROBERT REQUINTINA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards