Sharon Cuneta resumes taping on ABS-CBN after neck surgery



It's back to work for megastar Sharon Cuneta who has recovered from a surgery brought about by a lump on the back of her neck.

"So sorry I haven’t been replying to any of your comments. Haven’t read any since 3 days ago. Haven’t even been texting/e-mailing my nearest and dearest," said Cuneta on Instagram. She went under the knife last Monday, April 2.


"More peaceful that way. Mind and heart are resting. Recovering well. Also, had surgery yesterday;

"Had a lipoma pala on my batok, and my yaya and assistant had been noticing it for a while hanggang lumaki na that they finally told me! Natakot na;

"They’re doing a biopsy on it but I’m not scared. It was big! I have it on video but am not showing you that naman. Still super drowsy from anaesthesia and been sleeping since I got home last night," she said.

Cuneta, 52, has started taping for the reality show "Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids" along with co-mentors Gary Valenciano and Ogie Alcasid.


"Also if I put my head down, it hurts. If I look straight or up, it hurts. So my saving grace is just laying on either my left or right side," she said.

"I sleep on my left side anyway. But it really feels weird. Please pray for me. Taping this week so I have to get all the rest I can and I pray I recover quickly. Love you guys. Don’t worry about me. God bless you! Sweet dreams;"

"Still just home. Sakiiit my wound pa from surgery cos the neck moves di ba and whenever mine does, it has to hurt;

"Ngee. Taping pa naman tomorrow na. Buti di muna yung show ko na umiikot ang chair kundi absent! Hahaha! Love you guys. From the no-choice-but-to-stiff-neck gurl. Goodnight! God bless us all and sweet dreams!" Cuneta added. - ROBERT REQUINTINA














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards