Karen Gallman, long-time BF officially engaged



Karen Gallman, the country's representative to the Miss Intercontinental 2018 beauty pageant, is now engaged to her long-time boyfriend Ian Galton.

Gallman made the official announcement on her Instagram as she posted a photo of her and her fiancee.

It was captioned: "WE ARE ENGAGED! Two weeks today, the love of my life asked me to marry him... I said YES of course! 💍 Thank you for making me the happiest girl on the planet, I am so blessed to have you in my life. I love you with all my heart ❤️ #engaged #forever."


Gallman also posted images of her trips with her fiancee in Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Austria and The Czech Republic. Check out these stunning vacation photos which she shared on Instagram.

                 Der Freischütz at the Vienna State Opera.


               'Because happiness is not a place nor destination. Happiness is a state of mind and                              don’t  need a map to point me in the right direction. I have you in front of me, and that’s                    good enough for me.' - r. m. drake


             Santorini, Greece


          Széchenyi thermal bath in Budapest , Hungary

    Dubrovnik, Croatia











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards