Julia Barretto lives her dreams, recalls 'inaapi' days



Actress Julia Barretto says she's living her dreams these days as she and rumored boyfriend star in their first teleserye together entitled "Ngayon at Kailanman" beginning August 20 on ABS CBS.

Julia looks back at the days when she was just starting in show business.

"I’ve always dreamed to be on that time slot. I’ve always dreamed for this day. If before people could easily yung api-apihin ka, yung ibale-wala ka," says Julia during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on the Kapamilya network.


"Ngayon at Kailanman" will be shown after the hit television series "Ang Probinsyano."

Julis adds that she is humbled for all the blessings that are coming her way.

"Super thankful. So humbled. I feel the more success you achieve, it should make you an even more humble person. A better person;


"Na-experience ko 'yung to have gained and to have lost. And ti have to work hard for something that you want. And when you have it, the more you’ll take care of that important thing because ayaw mo ng mawala muli sa iyo," she says.

When asked if she thought of quitting showbiz in the past, Julia says: "I had faith. Looking back, every night, when I was at my lowest point, I talk to God and I be like, ‘One day it’s gonna get better. One  day I know it’s gonna get better.' "

"I have been imaging all of these. It was just a dream, it was just a prayer. And then now I am living it. It’s crazy! So humbling," Julia says.


She also says that she is grateful for this big break and vows to work hard.

"Yung mga nangyayari hindi ko mailagay sa utak ko. Ayoko siyang i-sink in because I want to keep working hard. Ayokong makampante, I don’t want to be comfortable. I don’t wanna stop. The fire is burning! Thank you for giving me a chance," Julia adds.

The actress also says that she is renovating her home which she shared on Instagram. The photo was captioned: "Wake me up I'm dreaming! Were onto the next step." - ROBERT REQUINTINA






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards