Looming feud? Cher throws shade at Madonna



Don't expect any future collab between Cher and Madonna!

This after Cher revealed that she doesn't want to do a duet with Madonna, during an appearance on "Ellen" last Sept. 25.

During a segment for the popular talk show, Cher was asked to name her three dream duet partners.

"Adele, Pink, and not Madonna," says Cher as the crowed roared into laughter.


Ellen DeGeneres, host of the show, quipped: “Well, all right, Ms. Negative!”

Weekly US online says that the feud between Cher and Madonna started in 1991. In those days, Cher explained her issues with the Queen of Pop.

“She’s mean, and I don’t like that,” says Cher during an interview on "Entertainment Tonight."


Cher adds: "I remember having her over to my house a couple of times because Sean (Penn, Madonna’s former husband) and I were friends, and she just was so rude to everybody.”

“It seems to me that she’s got so much that she doesn’t have to act the way that she acts, like a spoiled brat all the time. It seems to me that when you’ve reached the kind of acclaim that she’s reached, and can do whatever you want to do, you should be a little more magnanimous and be a little less of a c—t,” says one of the stars of' the blockbuster film ''Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again!''


But the two pop stars apparently reached a ceasefire in recent years. “I’m totally good with Madonna!”
“Madge and I have gone through our thing, but no, I’m totally good with her,” says Cher  on ''Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen.''

Also in 2013, Cher says: “I think Madge might be one of the most amazing artists I’ve known. I don’t like everything she does, for sure, but she is always riding the crest of the wave. She always saw trends WAY before anyone else and had great videos.”





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards