Kris Aquino reveals 'financial abuse' of business partner



Queen of All Media Kris Aquino has admitted that the "financial abuse" she suffered from her business partner has taken a toll on her physical and emotional well being.

On Instagram, Aquino says that she is taking a rest from social media because she does not look presentable to the viewers these days. She did not identify her business partner.

Her full statement:

"I have told you the recently discovered truth regarding the financial abuse, careless disregard for my existing endorsement contracts, and the total lack of respect for me as a business partner (not KCAP which is a sole proprietorship company- but our movie snacking outlets- 14 branches of Nacho Bimby + Potato Corner; and the just launched Thai beauty brand Snail White). This has taken a tremendous toll on my physical and emotional well being;

"Concerned relatives and friends have told me that it is good that I learned to what extent I have been taken advantage of early enough-after 16 months before more damage could have been done to KCAP’s finances and tax compliance, and the trusted reputation I have worked so hard to establish in the Philippine and Asia-Pacific business communities. But as with all forms of betrayal the devastating pain of lost trust can wound you to the depth of your soul;

"My sister felt that after speaking to two of our country's most brilliant legal minds, my longtime counsel Attorney Sig Fortun, and former Solicitor General Florin Hilbay- I would start to feel a measure of peace because I am now being guided regarding all necessary legal action and proceedings to gain what is rightfully mine- JUSTICE;

"I thank you for your patience in waiting for me - I shall be back as soon as my doctor gives me full medical clearance because I know I not just feel physically weak, but I also look embarrassingly not presentable for my online viewers, KCAP’s brand partners, and all the new endorsements God has generously blessed my sons and me with;

"Please keep me in your prayers as I work hard on the unenviable task of finding the strength to again rebuild and find my courageous warrior within," says Aquino on social media.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards