What would you do with P704 M? Pageant, showbiz media tell us



The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) announced that the jackpot prize for the 6/58 Ultra Lotto already reached P704,720,320.00.

But as of Sept. 23, no one has won the jackpot. The PCSO says that the next draw for the 6/58 Ultra Lotto will be held on Tuesday, Sept. 25. The next draw will be on Friday, Sept. 28. By then, the jackpot is seen to reach P765 million.

Could you be the lucky one?

So far, the Grand Lotto 6/55 has produced the biggest jackpot in the history of Philippine lottery —P741 million --- when a “balikbayan” from New York City won in November 2010.

We asked some of the respected members of the pageant and entertainment media about their plans should they crack the P704 million lottery jackpot.

                                                        Noli Berioso, OPMB Worldwide

"I will celebrate and share with my family and friends. Of course, I will donate an amount to charities and church. Since I'm a dog lover, I will probably build a shelter for stray and sick dogs."

                                                      Norman Tinio, normannorman.com

"Travel the world, buy a big house on the beach and become a philanthropist. And buy Miss Universe!"

                                                     Jay Patao, Malaya Business Insight

"If I win that means my take home cash is P500 million plus because of taxes. I will travel until my bucket list is empty."

                                                       Celso Caparas, The Philippine Star

    "Feeding program."

                                      Maridol Ranoa-Bismark, BG Showbiz Plus Magazine

"Give half to a foundation to send poor children to school and plant trees, and keep the other half for a personal investment e.g. real estate."

                                                                 Mel Caparas, Tempo

"I will hire financial advisers, buy house and lot for my siblings, donate some to charities, churches, at siyempre, mag-o-organize ako ng sarili kong pageant lol."

                                                      Ferdinand Abejon, Missossology

"I will make Mr. & Ms. Lotto beauty pageant for a change with the main winners receiving P5 million each and runners-up at one million a piece."

                                          Arvin Matuguinas Cabachete, LifeNStyle Central

"I'll buy house and lot for my family.  I will also allot to some of it to charity, savings and business."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards