Candid Shot: Karen Ibasco



Reigning Miss Earth Karen Ibasco is set to crown her successor at the Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City on Nov. 3. But Karen admits that she doesn't want to give up her crown just yet.

"If I were to choose, I honestly don’t want to give up my crown just yet. I cherish my reign that much. One year flew very fast before my eyes, but I know there’s a deserving lady to whom I will pass my crown and I can’t wait for her to experience the unforgettable journey I have had," says Karen on her post on Instagram recently.


"To all the Miss Earth 2018 delegates, dream big! The sky is your limit. If it happened to me, it can happen to you anyone of you;

"Now, I’m enjoying every moment I have left as Miss Earth 2017. No more tears, just keeping more memories," Karen says.

Karen chats with POP NEWS PHILIPPINES on her plans, goals and other stuff after her reign, during welcome dinner for the 90 official candidates of Miss Earth 2018 beauty pageant at the Carousel Mansion in Mandaluyong City recently.


1) The best part about being Miss Earth?

"For me the best part about being Miss Earth is that I get to meet a lot of people. I get to meet people of different statuses. I get to meet people who are into politics. And it is very humbling because you get to go to places that are usually not went through or went to by a lot of people. So for me, one of the greatest things about being Miss Earth is to meet other people."

2) Favorite color/s?

"Pink!''

3) Favorite movie/s?

"The Blind Side"



4) Your goal/s in 2019?

"Honestly,I want to try the world of hosting and be in a good channel."

5) Prayer for the Philippines?

"I really pray that the Philippines would be less corrupt?"

6) Favorite beauty queen/s?

"Two of my favorite beauty queens are Precious Lara Quigaman and Shamcey Supsup."


7) If you could lunch with any person in history, who would it be?

"In history, it would be (Alfred) Einstein. He's a physicist just like me but he's way above me and I wanna learn from him."

8) If you win the P1.2 billion lottery jackpot, what will you do?

"I will give it to charity. I'm also thinking about the environment.I would like to help the people who are less fortunate who really do not have any money. I will give a huge percentage to them."


9) Your biggest disappointment and what did you do to bounce back?

"Biggest disappointment I guess would be when I was growing up. I really didn't study in school honestly. In high school, I was bad in school. I was disappointed with it because I missed a lot of things. So when I went to college, I changed everything. I changed my point of view and I started studying and look where I am now?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards