Donna Marie Balaoro is PH bet to Miss Lumiere Int'l World 2018



Donna Marie Jan Balaor will be the county's official representative to the Miss Lumiere International World 2018 pageant which will be held in Malaysia on Nov. 10.

Sammie Anne Legaspi, national director of Miss Lumiere Philippines and 1st runner-up in the same pageant in 2017, says Miss Lumiere International World is in search of the luminous woman who cultivates a core of peace and self awareness.

Legaspi also provides us some interesting information on Balaor, 25, from Trece Martires, Cavite.


Balaor says: "One funny thing about me is that I don’t eat pork. I honestly can’t tell why but since I was a kid, I just hate the smell and the taste of pork so vegetables became my best buddies! I am proud to represent my country and to tell the world that I am adopted and raised by a member of the LGBTQia community – a lesbian. I was raised by my 'amma' to be a strong, faithful woman;


"After 17 years, I was blessed to meet my biological parents. I could still remember how we hugged each other so tight and how we wished that time would stop for a moment so we could truly feel the love and care that I’ve missed for years. I graduated with the degree Bachelor of Science Major in International Travel Tourism Management at the Lyceum of the Philippines University;


"PinkDot is an organization established in Singapore. Luckily, I was able to be part of this organization because of my amma and through this, I realized how blessed we are to have the LGBTQia in our society because they play a very important role in making our community a joyful, more colorful one;


"I certainly believe that when we are in our darkest side of our lives, we need to be optimistic enough to think that there will always be light in any aspect that will make our lives a better one. As a light-giver, I am confident to say that I am prepared to inspire people and to let them feel that light is everywhere, that in their darkest moments, people like me could make them feel that faith and love could definitely cultivate our core to be better in all aspects of life."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards