Nadine Bornilla explores India with 'new found sisters'



Reigning Miss Philippine Youth Simone Nadine Bornila is in India now to represent the country in the prestigious Miss Teen International 2018 pageant.

No doubt Nadine, 15, is enjoying her stint in the pageant as she explores India with the other girls based on the photos sent by her father Dr. Jumel Bornilla. She has also done fun shoots for the contest. “I’m having the time of life with my new found sisters.” The finals will be held on Dec. 19.

Help Nadine win in her bid for the first ever crown of Miss Teen International for the Philippines! This year is the pageant’s 25th edition and the Philippines nor any other Asian country has ever won this crown. Here’s how!


OFFICIAL VOTING MECHANICS:
• For Facebook Voting:
Step 1: Go to this link: http://www.facebook.com/Missteenint/posts/1185945661543718
Step 2: Like the official page of Miss Teen International Facebook fanpage.
Step 3: Like my photo posted in the link above.
Step 4: Please comment on my photo.
Step 5: Please share the post to your friends and family.

***Scoring Basis for Facebook Voting***

1 Like = 1 Vote
1 Comment = 1 Vote
1 Share = 3 Points

IMPORTANT NOTE: Likes, Comments and Shares will only be counted only if the person voting also likes the actual Miss Teen International Facebook fanpage page.


• For Instagram Voting:
Step 1: Please follow the official Miss Teen International Instagram page (http://www.instagram.com/missteenint)
Step 2: Please like/love and comment on my photo (posted in this link: http://www.instagram.com/p/BrOErzbhEVnAz-8MvoDJYu_rLtnAkYd…/).
Step 3: Please comment on my photo.

IMPORTANT NOTE: It is mandatory to follow the Instagram Page.

Before Nadine left for India, POP NEWS PHILIPPINES engaged her in a chat. We asked her to supply the missing words and the result was a fun interview with the teen queen. - ROBERT REQUINTINA


If I were a doctor, I would take advantage of my profession because there are so many people who need quality health care.

If I could only fly, I would travel the world because I want to explore!

If I could be invisible for one day, I guess I would wanna know what my dads do! Oh my gosh! (This made me laugh!)


If were the richest person in the world, I would share my blessings, of course!

If I were Miss Universe, I would use my title to influence other people.

If I could travel back in time, I would live a moment that I truly love.


If I were alone in an island, I would try to find a way to escape.

If I were Ariana Grande, I would keep on singing because her vocal range is beautiful, I would take advantage of that.

If I were to perform for the Pope, I would sing an operatic song which I’ve learned.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards