Singer ready for Landslide Walk in Miss Multinational



An 18-year-old singer and ice hockey enthusiast will aim for a back-to-back win at the Miss Multinational pageant which will be held in India on January 21.

Filipino-Canadian Kimi Mugford, the youngest among the current batch of winners of Miss World Philippines, said that she is not pressured at all to compete in the pageant because she has replaced pressure with excitement.

"I've always replaced pressure with enthusiasm and the motivations to keep me going to vie for the crown. So that's how I have been dealing with pressure," said Mugford.

The reigning Miss Multinational is Sophia Senoron from the Philippines, also a champion debater.

With Miss World Philippines national director Arnold L. Vegafria.

Mugford said that she and Senoron have been hanging around a lot since she won Miss Multinational Philippines last October 2018.

"Sophia and I have been hanging a lot since I won Miss Multinational Philippines just because we've been going to the same events. So we've been talking about the competition. And everything she has told me basically has something to do with pageantry. We have our debate competition, our speeches, our Q&A most of the time. It's everything basically I love doing," Mugford said.

While newly crowned Miss Universe Catriona Gray got famous for her Lava Walk in the pageant, the teen beauty queen said that she has practiced her pasarela dubbed Landslide Walk.

At the press meet, Mugford sampled her Landslide Walk in front of cheering media men and other guests.

Mugford also said that she excited to be wearing an evening gown by Filipino designer Cary Santiago but she refused to give more details about the creation.

After the pageant, Mugford said that she will go back to school and might pursue her singing career. "I've always been someone who prioritizes my education. Right now, I am in school. On top of my singing career, pageant career, and school, I've always tried to find a balance. So after this competition, it will be school and my singing career.'' - ROBERT REQUINTINA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards