HOTNESS OVERLOAD: Mc Charles Adonis Caguitla





Mc Charles Adonis Caguitla was born and raised in Balete, Pampanga on November 16, 1995. This 23-year-old hunk competed in Mister Grand International Philippines 2019.

Get to know more of Mc Charles.

1) Profession/school: Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering.

2) Celebrity crush: "Janella Salvador because she's just too adorable."



3) What would you do if you had one million dollars? - "I would invest it to have 2 million dollars."

4) What are your personal goals? - "Continuous learning and financial stability."

5) What do you find attractive in a woman? - "Passionate eyes, genuine smile."

6) At what age you lost your innocence? - "I lost my innocence at age 8."

7) What should every man try at least once in his life? - "Fall in love, even if that person isn't for you."



8) What is the best gift you have ever received? - "The best gift that I have ever received is the love that surrounds me."

9) Shoe size: "43."

10) What is the happiest event in your life? - "The happiest moment in my life is standing on the stage and see my mom and dad cheer for me during the Mister Grand International Philippines 2019 pageant."

11) What is your go-to karaoke song? - "Yakap sa Dilim" by Orange & Lemons.

12) Love or money? - "I choose love. You can't buy love because when it's real, it's priceless."




13) Car or motorcycle? - "Car."

14) Hamburgers or hotdogs? - "Burgers."

15) Fruits or vegetables? - "I love eating vegetables because I was raised by a great farmer, my father."

16) Mountains or beach? - "I prefer the beach because it always brings a sexy vibe."

17) Describe yourself with one word: "Passionate."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards