Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'



Kapamilya star Diego Loyzaga has admitted that he is reaching out to his father chief operating officer of Tourism Promotions Board Cesar Montano but he doesn't know if his dad knew that he was making the move.

"Oo I am. Pero I don't even know kung alam n'ya. During the Christmas party of ABS CBN last year, I was with Tito Bayani (Agbayani). E magkapitbahay silang dalawa. And even Tito Bayani was telling me hindi na n'ya nakikita si Erpat. Lagi s'yang busy. Sinabi ni Tito Bayani, 'why don't you just text him?' "said Diego, when asked if he's reaching out to his father, during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.


"Sabi ko, 'why not?' Nanghihinayang ako eh. Kung kelan ako sobrang seryoso na sa ginagawa ko sa showbiz na 'to, I wanna learn so much. I'm taking workshops with Tito Pen Medina at kung sinu-sino pa. Why not my dad? Why not my father?;

"Nanghihinayang lang ako. Sa konting oras na meron kami, I think it's about time just for showbiz or even for learning sake, whatever can learn from him," said Diego.

On Feb. 7, 2017, Diego uploaded a series of rants against Cesar on social media after he was accused of being a drug addict.

Diego even called his father a liar and a hypocrite.


Asked what lessons he learned from mistakes, Diego said: "Naku mahirap yang tanong na yan. I would like to rephrase it. I think the mistake that I learned from the most was probably the issue that happened last year with my father and I."

"I think it was a really big stepping stone. It made me grow as a person, grow as a man. It made me realize a lot of things. I wish things could have been different. I wish we could have talked in person. Sana nag-usap kami," said Diego.

The star of "Pusong Ligaw" celebrated the New Year with his mother Teresa Loyzaga and brother Seph in the Netherlands and Sweden.

"Bucket list talaga namin ni mama na makakita ng snow. Bucket list talaga naming makakita to see snow falling from the sky;


"Binigay sa amin yun nung Dyos nung 2017 sa end of the year. Literally, on New Year's eve itself, pagpatak ng 12, it snowed so hard. Nag-snow talaga at sabay lumabas yung fireworks. It was beautiful;

"If mom thinks that she is blessed by having me, Seph and Joseph, we're beyond blessed. Words cannot explain kung gaano kami ka-blessed na we have a mom like our mom;

"Out of all the things we have that pushed through as a family, we have persevered," Diego added.

It was also during their European holiday when the video scandal of Diego leaked. He narrated how the video on hot tub surfaced.

"As soon as I found out that it was posted, I deleted it. I didn't know. It was an accident;


"Unang-una gusto kong mag sorry sa lahat ng tao na nabastos. S'yempre, maybe I have followers who are young or yung iba hindi maka-intindi;

"It's a Swedish-Finish culture that you go on to the hot tub, in the middle of the night, but naked. Kailangan talaga naked;

"To be honest, I was very shy. The first two nights. The celebration ended with a sauna and then hot tub in the snow. So hot tub while pouring snow. My mom was there the whole time," Diego said.

"The thing that was posted it wasn't a photo. It was a one-second video which I can show you after this interview. There was a mirror in front of me and I panned the camera down. Nahagip. Ok, delete;


"It's cold. My hands are freezing. Wala sa isip ko I accidentally pressed my story instead of the X next to it. Magkatabi talaga yun. You guys check the Instagram. You cannot deny na hindi sila magkatabi;

"So when I realized someone messaged me 'bro, why'd you post that?' Sabi ko 'ano yun?' 'Oh no!' sabi ko. I was covering naman the part that I was supposed to cover. I deleted it right away pero of course, may nakapag screen shot na. It was on the web the next morning," the actor said.

Asked if he is comfortable with his body as an actor, Diego said: "Of course I am.You have to be comfortable with your body. Very much so. I took actually a lot of those videos per hindi ko pinost. Andito lang yun."

"I was v-logging the whole time in Europe. People who watched my stories would have seen that I was v-logging when I was in Amsterdam," Diego said.


Diego also said that it's bittersweet that his afternoon teleserye "Pusong Ligaw" was about to end.

"Bittersweet because ang dami kong natutunan from this whole experience," said Diego, when he talked about his teleserye where he played the lead role.

Diego, 22, also said that it is not the end of his tandem with Sofia Andres after "Pusong Ligaw."

"Of course not. Marami pa rin kaming ginagawang proyekto si Sofia so bakit naman ito magiging end ng Sof-iego?" the actor said. - ROBERT REQUINTINA




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards