HOTNESS OVERLOAD: Abdullah Sharif Cheng



Meet Filipino-Yemeni Abdullah "Ab" Sharif Cheng, the first Filipino candidate to compete in an international competition next year. He will vie for the title of Mister Tourism World 2020 which will be held in Monte Kristo State, Malta from Jan. 3-12, 2020.

"I feel honored to be the representative of the Philippines. I am quite pressure but excited at the same time. I want to show the Filipino culture to the world and let people know more about the tourism in the Philippines," the hunk said.

Despite the hectic holidays, this 22-year-old aspiring pilot is busy tuning up for the pageant by eating healthy, exercising, and practising his speech. Welcome Ab!


1) Birthdate/place of Birth: Yemen

2) Profession/school: Student at FEU TECH

3) Celebrity crush: Liza Soberano

4) What would you do if you had one millions dollars? - "Portion of the money I will give it to my family to express my gratitude for everything they have done to me. portion of the money, it will be donated to the orphanage. I want to help those kids to establish their life and be good individuals in the society."

5) What are your personal goals? - "I want to be a pilot. I want to fly to every country to see the differences in cultures, races and religions."

6) What do you find attractive in a woman? - "The sense of caring."


7) What should every man try at least once in his life? - "To overcome his fear. the maximum feeling of happiness when the man beat his fear and realize that he can do anything."

8) What is the best gift you have ever received? - "Gift of support."

9) Shoe/shirt/underwear sizes - "10/medium/medium."

10) What is the happiest event in your life? - "When they announced that I will be the representative of the Philippines in Mister Tourism World 2020. I am happy to represent Philippines and share our culture to the world and learn from other cultures."

11) What is your go-to karaoke song? - "My Way by Frank Sinatra."


12) Love or money? - "Love."

13) Car or motorcycle? - "Car."

14) Text or call? - "Call."

15) Fruits or vegetables? - "Vegetables."

16) Boxers or briefs?- "Boxers."


17) Describe yourself with one word - "Resilient."

18) Favorite perfume - "Invictus."

19) Favorite shampoo/deodorant - "Head and Shoulders."

20) Ideal romantic date - "Having dinner on a hot air balloon."

21) Pageant/s competed; current profession; TV/movies or modelling shows - "I competed in Itam Ambassadors 2016, Generation East 2018, and Mr World Philippines 2018."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards