Michelle Dee and David Licauco: Ways to keep healthy



It's never easy to stay healthy and fit, especially if you are a celebrity and always on the go.

Take the case of Miss World Philippines Michelle Dee who needs to be strong and active all the time, especially now that she is set to represent the Philippines in Miss World 2019 pageant in London in December.

"I always take multivitamins. I always have to take care of my health. I am grateful that they trust me with this brand because its a two way street naman to endorse a product;


"I wouldn't be here if I don't believe in the product as well. So I really believe in it and I am glad to be part of the family. We can really improve so many lives with these products," said Dee.

Same as in the case for actor David Licauco who is busy with tapings, photo shoots and sports.

"Every night I make sure I take my vitamins. I am into fitness. I go to gym every day and I play basketball. Kailangan talaga ang Vitamin C, collagen, and glutathione because I want to look fresh," said Licauco.


Both Dee and Licauco have signed up as the newest endorsers for Em-Core Dot Net, a leading nutraceutical/health products brand.

M-CORE DOTNET is a global support system that will help speed up your success and make your dreams come true. It is an evolution of what we are already doing.

It is a generous support system sponsor of World Vision, one of the world's largest child sponsorship organizations. Through EM-CORE DOTNET an estimated 20 children have been rescued from poverty in the Philippines. The goal is to sponsor at least 100 needy children by 2015 and you can be part of this mission.


The company's popular brands are: 24-Alkaline C, 24-Alka White, 24-Green Restore, 24-Ever Savoune, 24-Thirty Germ-Free Solution, 24-Gree Cafe and 24-Gree Choco.

Asked about the pricing of the products, Sheryll Edman, president of the company, said: "It's affordable. Definitely not expensive!"

Also at the contract signing were Arnold Vegafria, of ALV Talent Circuit; and Rey Panaligan, Chief Finance Officer for Em-Core Dotnet. - Robert Requintina


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards