Bela Padilla, JC Santos shout out to their exes



Actors Bela Padilla and JC Santos gave a touching shout out to their exes on love, forgiveness, and gratitude during a recent interview on national television.

"Meron kasing time sa buhay ko last year na down na down ako. Hindi ako maka-ahon. Somebody taught me about a Hawaiian practice na take responsibility for the pain of others," says Padilla, during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.

Padilla was referring Hoʻoponopono (pronounced as ho-o-pono-pono) which is a Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness.


"Wag kang maka-sarili. Wag mong isipin na kawawa ako, na pagtutulungan ako. Isipin mo na meron pang mas lugmok sa'yo right now;

"So say I'm sorry. Mas lugmok ka right now. Please forgive me sana matulungan kita. Thank you at nagsu-survive ka. I love you and I promise to do better;

Padilla says: "So be specific with how you want to help people. Even if you think about it in your head, it affects people's lives. Be responsible."


Asked to use that phrase in her situaion, Padilla answers: "I'm sorry kung may mga pagkukulang ako. Please forgive me sana sa susunod maayos ko na. Thank you at naging parte ka ng buhay ko. I love you, sana maging masaya ka."

"Sabi nila pag-gising mo isipin mo na agad. Automatic yung araw mo maayos," the actress adds.

Santos also shouted out to his former girlfriend of four years.


"I'm sorry sa mga hindi ko nagawa. Please forgive me sana naging maayos ako nung tayo pa. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for all the years and days. I love you because you taught me how to love myself," Santos says.

In 2017, Padilla and her boyfriend producer-businessman Neil Arce broke up. In January 2017, Santos split with his non-showbiz girlfriend. Both stars remain single these days.

Santos and Padilla appear on the late-night talk show to promote their latest movie "The Day After Valentine's." It is their reunion flick after "100 Tula Para Kay Stella" in 2017. - ROBERT REQUINTINA







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards