Sam Concepcion on Kiana Valenciano: 'We're happy!'



Actor-singer Sam Concepcion has said that he is proud of his relationship with Kiana Valenciano.

"This is the first time that I'm going to talk about it. Parang hindi pa ako natatanong or there was no chance for me to express it. We are together, we're having a great time and we're very happy," said Concepcion, during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.

"When you're a public figure and everything is magnified and everything is seen, sometimes the things that are important to you, kinda leave some for yourself and you want to protect that," said Concepcion.

"So I think subconsciously that's it. But I'm not cautious in saying we are together and we are happy," he added.


Gary Valenciano, father of Kiana, has earlier said that he likes Concepcion.

"I knew him since he was small. Ever since that time, I liked him," said Gary during an interview on the same late-night show.

Gary added: "Eh lumaki. Tapos nagpatunay sa akin na he really is an incredibly talented young man. And I think the best of Sam Concepcion is yet to be seen by the public. And then he got to know Kiana because magkasama si Sam at si Paolo (Valenciano) doing a musical together that Kiana and I used to watch. So OK lang. And Sam is from a good family. I know his parents and he's a good boy." - ROBERT REQUINTINA/TEMPO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards