Sarah Lahbati launches own website



Actress Sarah Lahbati hit body shammers who apparently do not know that she is almost six-month pregnant.

"I’m six months pregnant and getting body-shamed. ‘Ang taba mo.’, ‘ang laki mo.’ ‘loshang’ etc. DID YOU FORGET I AM CARRYING A CHILD,” said Sarah on Instagram.

"I am growing a baby inside of me and you are shaming me. This doesn't just happen to me;


"What happened to women supporting each other? Praising each other as mothers? Why can't we accept that out bodies are made to change during pregnancy because there is a growing baby inside," she said.

Sarah pointed out that pregnant women like her deserve respect.

"Respect pregnant women and think before you judge or open your mouth. If you're here to do that & be dis respectful, unfollow me and get out of my page;


"I deserve respect and will not allow anyone to step on me for being pregnant;

"This goes out to all pregnant women; we all deserve to be happy and ficus on goring baby. Let's stay happy, positive and mind your own business everyone;" Sarah said.

Following the success of her book "True Beauty," Sarah also said that she is excited for her upcoming blog called www.sarahlahbati.com.


Sarah and partner Richard Gutierrez has a four-year-old son named Zion.

For their second child, Sarah and Richard are expecting another son.

In July, the two celebrities announced their engagement. - ROBERT REQUINTINA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards