Liza Soberano ready to fulfill birthday wish of Enrique Gil



Kapamilya star Liza Soberano has said that she is ready to fulfill the birthday wish of her rumored boyfriend Enrique Gil who prayed for a lasting relationship with her.

"Wow! Oo naman!" said Soberano during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.

Soberano was reacting to the sweet birthday wish of Gil who said: "Mahalin mo lang ako forever at wag mo lang akong iiwan." Gil is turning 26 on March 30.


Both Soberano and Gil star in the new Kapamilya teleserye "Bagani" which started airing March 5.

Despite being close to each other, Soberano and Gil have yet to confirm their relationship as sweethearts.

Soberano also said that she's happy to meet the relatives of Gil in Spain.

"I'm so happy meeting them kasi initially when we met each other parang nag-click agad;


"I felt like his lola was my lola already 'cause they have such a resemblance. I mean not physically but the way they are as people, sobrang kulit nila;

"As in yung lola nya akala mo hindi lola. Akala mo tita nya lang. She was really easy to get along with. Same for his titas and titos," Soberano said.

Soberano also said that some people have mistaken her as a foreigner.

"More in Italy. Nung nagtaping po ako ng 'Dolce Amore,' they would speak to me in Italian. Yung iba parang nasasagot ko pero pag hindi na, sasabihin ko no, no no!" she said.


Soberano also recalled how Gil became overprotective of her abroad.

"I remember in Italy, there was this guy from a restaurant, a water. He was asking for my number. I told him that I wasn't from there. Pero I think he wants to be an actor here in the Philippines. Something like that! Sabi ni Ken 'you get his number' yung gay na kasama namin. So kinuha nya," she said.

Soberano, 20, also said that she is friends with Kapamilya stars Julia Barretto and Joshua Garcia.

Asked if she likes Garcia for Barretto, Soberano said: "I Iike Joshua. Whoever she's happy with, I'm happy."

Soberano gave an advice to Garcia on his relationship with Baretto: "Wag masyadong strikto." - ROBERT REQUINTINA






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards