Derek Ramsay still mum about transfer to other TV network



Actor Derek Ramsay remains silent about his reported to transfer to another network as he bares his goals for 2019.

’Basta makikita n’yo na lang ako sa TV. Bawal pa po muna ako magsalita. But soon, you’ll see me on TV and I’m really excited about that. My goal for 2019 is really to focus on pro golf but plans changed and another blessing was given to me. I’m really excited what’s gonna happen in 2019. So you will see me on TV,’’ Ramsay said when asked about his pending transfer to another major television network," says Derek when asked if he already signed up with a major television network, during the launch of a television commercial for Dunkin' Donuts recently.

For six years, Derek was under contract for TV5 . He bid goodbye to the Kapatid Network in April 2018. Rumors have it that the Filipino-British actor is set to sign up for GMA Network this year.


Aside from show business, Ramsay also divulged his other goals for 2019.

“I’ve said many times that I am tired but it never seems to happen. I’m always coming back to it. I’ve got tournaments lined up in and out of the country both golf and frisbee. Unlike the sports of Piolo, that requires a lot training. If you are into sports, you need to train. I really admire what they do. To balance it with the things that we do, our craft, our passion, it’s really difficult,” the actor said.




Derek appears alongside actors Piolo Pascual and Dingdong Dantes, the newest Dunkin Donuts ambassador, in the new TVC.

In the latest Dunkin Donuts TVC, the trio introduced five delectable flavor-filled bars available in five delightful flavors: Eclair, Tiramisu, Split Royale, Matcha, and Lady Finger. For P299.00, you can get 5 DD Bars with 6 Classic Donuts. Or for the same price, get 3 DD Bars with 2 Premium Donuts and 6 Classic Donuts. - ROBERT REQUINTINA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards