Sammie Anne Legaspi finishes second in Miss Lumiere Int'l



Another Filipina won 1st runner-up in the Miss Lumiere International World 2017 beauty pageant held in Malaysia on November 4.

Sammie Anne Legaspi of Ilocos Norte finished second to Miss Siberia who won the title.

Other winners were Miss Borneo, 2nd runner-up; Miss Fiji, 3rd runner-up; and Miss Vietnam, 4th runner-up.

On Nov. 3, Nelda Ibe also finished second in the Miss Globe 2017 contest held in Albania.

Born and raised in San Pedro, Laguna, Legaspi said that her parents and elder brother are volunteer preachers.

"I am the daughter of volunteer preachers. And since my parents do not have regular income, I use all my God-given talents to support my family. I stopped my studies so I can focus on supporting them because I always believe that education will always be there if I wanted to go back. On the other hand, I can’t have my family forever by my side so I am giving everything that I can offer,” Legaspi said.

Before she was crowned Miss Philippine Islands, Legaspi won 2nd runner-up during Miss Global Philippines 2016, crowned Miss Sophie Paris Philippines 2016  and was named Saniata ti Ilocos Earth 2016. She also became an official candidate of Binibining Pilipinas 2017. - ROBERT REQUINTINA



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards