Candid Shot: Clint Karklins Peralta



Come November 18, the stars will join forces in a heavenly show entitled "Under the Stars: The Bench 30th Anniversary Show" at the Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City.

One of the models who will take part in the fashion spectacle is Clint Karklins Peralta, this year's Misters of Filipinas 2017 Man of the World.

Peralta is no stranger to the fashion world as he has been modelling since 2014. That same year, he even participated in the popular body and figure competition Bodyshots Philippines. Yet he considers the Cosmo Batch 69 stint as one of his memorable shoots.


Remember what he wrote for Cosmopolitan Magazine about courting a girl? Clint said: "Willing to strip off my clothes just to woo her."

This 26-year-old Bicolano hunk treasures his family so much and has a great crush on former Miss World Philippines Catriona Gray. Say hello to Clint Karlins Peralta! - ROBERT REQUINTINA


1) Tell us about your family?

"My dad is a Filipino who worked as a captain on board the ship. He met my mom in Latvia. My mom is a Polish-Latvian by descent and was a local veterinarian. It was love at first sight and so my mom decided to live in the Philippines with my dad. I have 1 brother and 1 sister. And I'm the middle child. And we were all born and raised in Bicol. My family is basically conservative, religious and traditional."

2) If a genie in a bottle would grant you three wishes, what would it be?

"1st - that my siblings and I are successful in our life goals. 2nd - good health and long life for my family. 3rd - i wish that my parents and sibs will get to have 3 wishes as well : )" 


3) The bravest thing you've ever done in life so far?

"Living independently in Manila."

4) What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever done for you?

"Honestly, I haven’t encountered any weird moments from someone, instead, everything was flattering and heart warming : )"

5) Who is your celebrity crush?

"Catriona Grey 😍 who wouldn't fall in love with her? She is amazing inside and out : )" 


6) What is your biggest fear?

"Seeing my love ones suffering."

7) Who is your inspiration these days?

"Friends and family. Special mention to #clintangels they’re more than supporters, they are my friends. They always make sure I always stay inspired and motivated : )."

8) What would be a good theme song for your life?

"Nothing in particular, but most of Sia’s songs."


9) If you weren't a male pageant winner, what would you be up to right now?

"Working my way to be a nurse in London."

10) What were you like in high school?

 "Skinny, nerdy, always being picked by bullies."




11) Who would you take on a date on space and why?

"Catriona Grey 😍 if she’s single. Like I’ve said, she is amazing. You have to meet her : )

12) Do you believe in love at first sight?

"Yes, my parents did. I think i do as well."



13) Where do you think you will be 5 years from now?

"An established nurse in London : )"

14) Who is your role model and why?

"My dad, I couldn’t think anyone better than my dad. I saw how respectful he is towards everybody, he is a good provider and he always makes sure the family is intact."

15) If you were given a chance, would you enter 'Big Brother?'

"Yes, My family is an avid fan : )




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards