Will Michaelangelo Skyllas fall for a Filipina?



Mister Grand International 2017 Michaelangelo Skyllas of Australia is still mending a broken heart these day after he broke off with his girlfriend.

"Not at the moment. I came out of a relationship few months ago. I broke up with my girlfriend. So now I am single and I am enjoying the free time," said Skyllas when asked if he is in a relationship these days, during an interview at Psalmstre Glam Slam 2017 held in Marikina City last Oct. 28.

Organized by Jaime Acosta, president and CEO of Psalmstre, maker of New Placenta soap, the event welcomed delegates of the Miss Earth beauty competition at a meet-and-greet occasion.


Yet the Australian-Greek hunk said that it's possible that he would fall for a Filipina.

"Anything is possible in life, believe in yourself. In love, anything is possible. You don't know who you will fall in love with," Skyllas said.

In the meantime, Skyllas is focused on his modelling and acting career. He dreams of becoming a Hollywood actor 10 years from now. "I am 19. And at 29, I want to be a Hollywood actor."


Skyllas said that he has been telling his parents about becoming a Hollywood star when he was just three years old.

"That was my dream ever since I was three years old. I was telling my parents I want to keep this kind of job. So as I grew older, I joined modelling agencies to give me extra work and I do promotional products as well," he said.

Skyllas admires Hollywood A-listers Johnny Depp or Leonardo Di Caprio. He also said that he would love to do drama if ever he would be cast in a television series or movies.


"Because I have studied drama and I have taken acting lessons, I'd say most likely I will perform better in dramatic scenes," he added.

Skyllas describes hinmself a busy person who doesn't want to just sit around in the house.

"I'm a very busy person. In Sydney, I'm a full time student and I study marketing at the University of Sydney. Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, I work part-time, I'm a bartender. I work in various clubs in the cities.  I do modelling and I do extra acting jobs," said.


Asked why he has to work hard, Skyllas said:  "I'm  a person who wants to keep my life truly busy and it was my personal choice. I don't have to do that but I want to work. I play sports, I go to the gym. I just can't sit at home doing nothing."

Skyllas said that he is excited to tour the country and promote Psalmstre's skin line for men. "I will be with Psalmstre for 15 months. I will promote New Placenta for Men which is skin whitening and anti-aging soap. We will have 'Free Hugs' and I would love to meet all my fans, mostly in the stores of New Placenta nationwide." - ROBERT REQUINTINA




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards