Nadine Lustre pays tribute to late brother



Kapamilya star Nadine Lustre has called on the people to stop posting photos or images of her at the wake of her brother who reportedly committed suicide.


"Hi. May I request to please refrain from posting/and reposting photos and videos of me from the funeral.

"Let's give respect. This is for everyone. Thank you," said Lustre on her Facebook.


Earlier, Lustre posted a cryptic message on FB following the death of his teenage brother Isaiah Lustre last Oct. 7.

Isaiah was rushed to the Pacific Global Medical Center but he was pronounced dead on arrival.

"But the changing of winds, and the way waters flow, life as short as the falling of snow, and now I'm gonna miss you I know," the post read.

Nona Clemente, aunt of Nadine, has confirmed that the brother of the actress has passed away.

“Please lift a prayer for my nephew, Isaiah Lustre. Eternal rest grant unto him Oh Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon him. #keepgoing” said Clemente on Twitter last Oct. 11.



Lustre also gave a message to his late brother as posted on Instagram

"Im so proud of you.

"Never knew you had such talent with words.

"Im happy to have read all of your entries and discover that you have such a beautiful mind.

"Excited to read your scripts/stories soon.
https://medium.com/isaiahlustre/latest.


"I want to thank you for teaching everyone a very important lesson.

"Thank you for opening my eyes and making me braver. 

"I know now that whatever challenge I will have to face, I will be able to pull through because of you.


"Im gonna miss your face and miss hearing your corny jokes.

"I wish you stayed with us longer.'

"I am keeping my promise and we will still travel the world together.'

"No more crying. 

"Happy Birthday Dude. 🎈

"Joyeux voyage, je t'aime frère ♡" - ROBERT REQUINTINA



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards