Candid Shot: Julie Anne San Jose



Kapuso star Julie Anne San Jose is thrilled and excited to be part of the first Philippine anime series "Barangay 143" which is set to premier on GMA 7 sometime in October this year.

"Actually nagwo-workshop po kami for voice acting. We will deal with emotions para alam namin kung ano yung ibabato sa eksena," says Julie Anne, who will be part of the much-awaited anime series, during an exclusive interview at the trade launch of "Barangay 143" at the Green Sun in Buendia, Makati City recently.

Julie Anne adds: "Usually nakikita nila ang character ko. Pero this time, boses lang talaga ang maririnig sa akin."

This singer-composer-model has just released her latest album called "Breakthrough." She was last seen on the television series "My Guitar Princess" also aired on GMA 7.


"I'm really looking forward kung paano talaga 'yung process. Mag-uumpisa pa lang po kami mag-dub for this animation," adds Julie Ann, who will be lending her voice to the anime series.

In preparing for her first anime series, Julie Anne says she vocalizes and keeps herself hydrated all the time. "I do vocalize for stamina. I do eat ice cream but not before singing. Not much on sugary stuff. Base na rin sa nakasanayan ko."

"Barangay 143" is co-produced between Synergy88, TV Asahi (Japan) and August Media Holdings (Singapore). It will feature a celebrity cast including Cherie Gil, Alice Dixon and John Arcilla and millennial heartthrobs Kelley Day, Migo Adacer, and Ruru Madrid.

Pop News Manila caught with Julie Anne who was busy promoting "Barangay 143." Say hello to Julie Anne San Jose. - ROBERT REQUINTINA


Who are your heroes?

"My mom"

What is the song of your life?

"The Journey" by Lea Salonga.

If you were to sing 'You Light Up My Life,' to whom will you dedicate the song?

"For my family"


Katy Perry or Rihanna?

"My God! That's a tough question! It's so hard to choose. I like Katy Perry. I also like Rihanna in different aspects."

Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez?

"My God! Why? Parehas! I love both! I love them both!"

What's the bravest thing you have done?

"Siguro yung pinaka-nagawa ko na tamang decision when I decided to continue singing. There was a point I almost quit showbiz because I was studying that time. There was a turning point na talagang pumili ako kung pag-aaral ba or showbiz ba? But I didn't quit showbiz and I didn't quit school. I did both. I think that's the bravest decision I have ever made. I wouldn't be where I am if I didn't do it!"


Do you believe in feng shui?

"I don't know. I really don't know. Some people believe in it, some people don't. Ako kasi ang paniniwala ko si Lord lahat. Si Lord talaga ang may gusto sa mga pangyayari sa buhay natin or siya yung bahala sa atin."

If you were not in showbiz, what profession are you in?

"I'd probably teach. I don't know what subjects pero I want to be a professor. Hopefully mathematics."

Your favorite cartoon series?

"Oh my God! I love 'SpongeBob!' I really love 'SpongeBob.' I love 'Tom and Jerry.' Sa anime, I love 'Dragon Ball Z' and 'Duramon.' "







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards