Samantha Bernardo, Binibini 2019 2nd RU, slams critics



Samantha Bernardo, Binibining Pilipinas 2019 2nd Runner-Up, slammed bashers who claim she did not accept the decision of the judges during the grand coronation of Bb. Pilipinas 2019 beauty pageant last June 9.

In a lengthy post on Instagram June 18, Bernardo said: "What I always read now on my social media is, "Samantha, you are too strong kasi. You are too rehearsed. You are too pageant patty, your makeup is so dark and so on.. that's why you are a runner up again" "Where is Samantha? She's so bitter. Why is she not attending activities? She deserves to be 2nd runner up because she's not fulfilling her duties now. She has a bad attitude and etc"

"Dummy accounts, seriously? πŸ˜…

"What we allow you to see is just the surface, you guys don't know anything. I've been so sick for almost 2 weeks until Coronation night (all the staff can attest that I used oral spray and nasal spray every now and then before going out on stage just to be presentable) and I need to go to Singapore now for a wedding (FYI, Binibini knew about this). Give me a break. I have fulfilled my duties as 2nd runner up last year and I must admit that being 2nd runner up again this year was quite a shock. But I know truly in my heart that I gave my all, I deserve better and that I have no regrets. I fully respect and trust the decision of all Bb. Pilipinas judges that night on choosing the right queens and I have nothing against it. People should know that runners up are not required to show up on every activity, it's our prerogative. ♥️

"So let's stop the hate and let's just focus on spreading love and positivity. Let's support our queens and waste our energy on things that matter the most! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­

"I have served my purpose and I will continue doing this whatever happens, with or without a crown. πŸ‘ΈπŸ»

"To anyone who's going through tough times, please read:

"Don't be afraid to start all over again. Don't be afraid that your heart is hurting. It means your feelings are genuine. I went through a lot that I can only surpass with courage and acceptance and if you need to let go of whatever is hurting you, then do it to heal. DO IT BECAUSE WHATEVER HURTS YOU, SHOULD NOT BRING YOU DOWN, BUT TO RISE BEYOND WHAT IS NO LONGER WORTH KEEPING BURIED INSIDE YOU. Be brave, beautiful soul. πŸ’ƒπŸ»"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards