Marianne Martin makes a splash in bridal fashion



The woman behind Nouvelle Haute Couture known for elegant, timeless and edgy designs is fashion designer and entrepreneur Marianne Martin.

Martin started her RTW business at a very young age and early exposure to fashion inspired her to pursue further studies in Fashion design.

Armed with knowledge, skills, and passion for fashion . . . Nouvelle Haute Couture was created.


Empowering the woman of today and celebrating every woman's uniqueness is reflected in her creations, confidence, individuality with elegance and grace is a trademark of Martin designs.

She believes that beauty starts at the moment when you decide to be yourself.

On June 15, Martin will join forces with 19 of the biggest names in fashion for an unforgettable moment in the bridal fashion scene.


Come watch this celebration of love and commitment dubbed "She Said Yes! The 2nd She Said Yes Bridal Fair: A Crowne Plaza Wedding and Engagement Showcase" at the Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria Grand Ballroom.

The line-up of of designers who will showcase their fashion creation is illustrious, according to Martin.


Martin said that she is excited to be part of the bridal fair because it brings about a new challenge to her.

"Each designer is only allowed to show one bridal gown. That's a big challenge because you need to show them your best creation. It should leave a mark to the people," said Martin in an interview recently,

Martin said that she expects to finish her much-awaited bridal creation by Monday, June 10. She hinted at her new design as something inspired by the Victorian Age but with a modern twist. "It's classy and plain but very dramatic. I'm always like that."


Asked where she gets her inspiration to design her creations, Martin said: "I get it from nature. Most of the time, I go out of town to be inspired. Even with the fabrics, I get it from local distributors. You won't be inspired anymore in Metro Manila because it's a bit chaotic here."

She added "It's colored white. I can't imagine myself doing a wedding gown with dark tone."


Nouvelle Fashion House is now one of the most sought-after design houses in terms of bridal fashion. But Martin points out that the price range of her wedding package is reasonable.

"First of all, I am not expensive. Nouvelle is flexible in terms of budget. A simple wedding gown costs P15,000 to P20,000. But if they want sky's the limit, then I will give them everything," Martin said.

From simple clothes to gowns, Martin wants her clients to stand-out, feel confident and relaxed whenever they wear her creations.


"I always follow that old adage the customer is always right. So if they want me to create a special outfit, I would ask them questions about the event, venue, time, and a bit of their personality. That's how I deal with them. I don't usually tell them it doesn't suit them or it doesn't match their personality. But I can always suggest if they want to," Martin said.

Martin's creations have also been embraced by Kapamilya stars Kim Chiu, Toni Gonzaga and Anne Curtis-Smith." I also designed outfits for some Kapuso stars."


Nouvelle's leading lady is thankful to her friends in the fashion world who continue  to support her and even push her to the limits up to these days.

"Ogee Atos, Bong Regal, Boyet Fajardo, Nardie Presa and Albert Andrada are some of the popular fashion designers who really helped me build a career in fashion. They are members of my Glam Team," Martin said.

At the forthcoming bridal show, Martin levels up with some of the biggest names in Philippine fashion during the bridal fashion show. "I am so humbled to be with these topnotch designers. They are my idols. It's like I am their youngest sister."


Martin said that she has already bonded with the superstars of Philippine fashion via dinner dates. But the rising fashion designer revealed that she is not a member of any fashion designers group in the country right now. "I don't have anything against it. I have my own little world. I am happy with that I want to be friends with everybody."

She describes herself a simple girl with a great passion for fashion. "I'm the simplest of the simple. In fashion, I always want to achieve the visions of my clients. That for me is true victory." - ROBERT REQUINTINA



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards