Anne, Erwan officially start planning for wedding



Kapamilya star Anne Curtis-Smith has refused to give more details about her forthcoming wedding but said that she and her boyfriend Erwan Heussaff have just started planning for it.

"Nothing yet. But we have officially started planning. So here we go," said Curtis, during an interview on news program "TV Patrol" on ABS-CBN.

"I think I'm too bubbly to become a bride. We still have to talk about that how are we gonna go about it but as of now, we have officially started planning," she said.

Asked about her wedding gown, Curtis said: "I'm gonna save it as surprise para naman may element of surprise of what I'm gonna be wearing."

Prior to her wedding, Curtis will star in an action movie entitled "Buy-Bust" to be directed by Erik Matti.


In February, Curtis revealed that the color red would be prominent in their matrimony before Christmas this year.

"Punong-puno ng red. Meron pang pre-nup shoot," said Curtis when asked about her wedding plans.

Curtis, 32, also assured that food will be good during reception. She added that her "It's Showtime" family will be part of the wedding.


"Knowing Erwan and I, it won't be anything over the top. It will be very charming. Of course, No. 1 priority kay Erwan, it has to be good food," she said.

The country where the wedding will be held is still being discussed, the actress also said then.

"I can't wait to tell you how beautiful the love story of Erwan and I is. From a teeny bopper, 20 years ago, to becoming a leading lady, I'm gonna start my own love story. I'm so happy talaga," she added. - Robert Requintina/TEMPO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards