Love is in the air for Luis, Jessy



Celebrity sweethearts Luis Manzano and Jessy Mendiola confessed love to each other during the 36th birth anniversary of the actor-television host last April 21.

"Thank you for coming into my life. You're the best thing that happened to me. I love you," said Manzano, during an episode of "Family Feud" game show on ABS-CBN last Sunday.

Earlier, Mendiola gave Manzano a sweet birthday message on Instagram.


"Happy birthday my love! Thank you for making me believe in love again;"

“So much has happened, but here I am falling more in love with you each day,"

“You make people happy by just being yourself and I am very proud of that,"

“You deserve good things because you are a good person inside and out. I love you very much and I will always be your Chopie," said Mendiola.


In March, Manzano considers his relationship with Mendiola as "very, very steady, according to an interview on ABS-CBN.

Manzano also said that he respects Mendiola's "timetable" when asked about getting married.

"I'm not forgetting the fact that she's only 24 and I'm turning 36 on April 21st," he said.


"Para sa akin, I completely understand the fact that she still has so much responsibilities for herself, for her family, and I will never take that away from her. I respect her timetable the same way she respects my timetable," Manzano added.

"But when she's ready, I'm definitely right by her side. We're definitely taking our time."

Manzano also said he and Mendiola have many different views despite the age gap.


"I mean her being a bata, medyo bata pa talaga siya, iba ang mentality niya. 'Yung sa akin naman, being a bit on the old side, but we still get along. You think na bata 'yan baka we are not on the same wavelength, pero we are," the son of Rep. Vilma Santos said.

Manzano said that they are planning more beach trips this summer. "For April, May, mayroon kaming beach trips... Gumagawa kami ng time. I think she's very busy, at the same time ako, I'm very fortunate to be working, so we have to put in that extra effort to spend time with each other." - ROBERT REQUINTINA/TEMPO

* Images courtesy of Instagram accounts of Luis Manzano and Jessy Mendiola.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards